The University of Thessaly is organising the 5th Conference on Sustainable Urban Mobility (CSUM) on Skiathos Island. The main theme for the conference is yet to be announced, but previous years' themes have included 'Public transport and the use of ITS applications in urban mobility', 'Anthropocentric approach in urban mobility planning' and 'Data analytics: Paving the way to sustainable urban mobility'.
The thematic areas of CSUM 2020 include, but are not limited to:
- Public transport and demand-responsive systems
- Reshaping transport modelling
- Accelerating deployment: Governance and business models
- Social networks and traveller behaviour
- Traffic emissions and environmental impacts
- Data sharing